Give your domain the home it deserves.
Transfer your .com domain for ₹ 499.00. Already own a .in domain? Transfer it for ₹ 449.00. Includes free registration for a year.**
Enter Domain To Transfer
Why transfer domains to WhiteOak.
With 82+ million domains registered, we’re the world leader and know how to take care of your domains. If your current domain provider isn’t giving you the pricing, support and service you need, you want to consolidate your properties or it’s just time for a change — we can help. Our goal is to make the transfer process as simple as possible so that you can get on with more important things in your life.
Transferring a domain to WhiteOak is simple.
A home for it all.
Transfer your email.
Transfer your website.
Help transferring is here if you need it.2264541555
Domain Transfer FAQs
At WhiteOak, Domain transfers are charged per name at a flat fee, so you’ll pay nothing beyond this initial cost and ICANN registration, where appropriate. We also let you keep any time left on your current registrations — and throw in a free year of registration for each transfer*. Depending on how many domains you’re moving, this could add up to significant savings.
- Make sure the email address listed for the administrative (admin) contact on each domain is up-to-date. Your current registrar might use this address to communicate with you during the transfer process. For .au domains, the admin contact is called the registrant contact.
- Next unlock each of the domain names you’d like to transfer. Contact your current registrar for details on how to do this.
- You may need an authorization code (sometimes called a transfer key or EPP code) from your current registrar. This isn’t necessary in all cases, such as when transferring country-code Top-level Domain Names. If the authorization codes aren’t shown in your account manager, ask your current registrar to email them to you.
- Buy WhiteOak domain transfers for up to 500 of your domain names at once, listing each one on a separate line in our bulk domain transfer tool. If the extension you’d like to transfer isn’t listed, you can’t transfer that domain to us.
Under Select Your Transfer Nameservers, choose one of these options:
a) Keep my current nameservers. If your transferred domain name is associated with an active website, choose this option to make sure there’s no interruption in site performance during the transfer.
b) Switch to WhiteOak’s park nameservers. If you have an email with us for the domain name, are using our Off-site DNS, or created a Premium DNS transfer template prior to the transfer, select this option.
NOTE: If you select this option and are not using Off-site DNS or a Premium DNS transfer template, we park the domain name on our parking nameservers and create a default zone file in your account with us. You can use the Zone File Editor in the DNS Manager to customize the new zone file. For more information, see Managing DNS for Your Domain Names.
Please note there are special instructions for transferring .uk, .ca, .eu, .es, .se and .au domain names to WhiteOak.
Domains can be transferred almost any time. However, ICANN prohibits domain transfers within 60 days of registration or prior transfer (.au excepted).
Please note there are special instructions for transferring .uk, .ca, .eu, .es, .se and .au domain names toWhieOak.
Absolutely. Track the progress of your transfers by following these steps:
- Log in to My Account on WhiteOak.
- Next to Domains, click the Launch button.
- In the upper left, pull down the Domains menu and click Pending Transfers. You should see the following info for each transfer domain name:
Status — This tells you where in the transfer process you are. Hover over the progress bar for any transfer, click the ? icon, or click the Action Required or Error link that displays for details.
Admin Email — This field shows the email address linked with that domain name.
Upon the expiration of your domain, you will be charged annually to maintain the domain. The price is the then-current annual retail price applicable to the domain.