Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is better understood as a group of integrated applications for collecting, managing and interpreting data for activities carried out for a business. Whether it is inventory management, product planning or human resource management, White Oak Interactive offers a solution to make sure that everything is organized. You needn’t think much as to how you would achieve your business goals.
Why opt for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)?
- ERP systems are scalable. This means that a host of functionalities can be added to the system as per the changes in the business objectives. New processes, departments and more can be easily managed by the professionals working at your organization.
- With the help of an automatic template, the inefficiency faced in the operations department can be eliminated. The issue occurs due to the communication barrier between professionals. Truly, various departments can access the information seamlessly.
- Once you have invested with an ERP solution, you can get rid of the traditional approach of maintaining records. As the underlying process gets improved, you can expect error free data quality.
- Since innovation is introduced in resource management, ERP helps to reduce operational costs and to collect data and store it in an organized way.
- Some tools of ERP simplify the task of analysing data. Even though it seems difficult and tedious to arrive at decisions while running a business, with ERP it is actually easy.
- Supply chain management is improved to a substantial degree because everything from procurement to maintain a repository of products is streamlined. You no longer need to worry about 100% customer satisfaction.
- As a business owner, you gain control over the entire system because organizations follow certain regulations. Requirements which are recurring in nature can be stored in the system.
- With an ERP solution, you can expect an efficient human resource chain. Since a structured workflow is introduced, the complexity of the business is reduced considerably. After all, you would like to accomplish your short and long term business goals.
- The challenge of controlling the access to data can be overcomed by this solution. The ERP system offers you advanced access control as well as user management options.
- An ERP system plays a major role in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). This is the result of simple and cost effective business processes.